Brooklyn Decker Biography

Brooklyn Decker


Brooklyn Decker was born in 1987 in Kettering, Ohio. She is a famous international model.


Biography and Career :


Her parents are doctors and when she was a kid she wanted to be a veterinarian. She spent one year of her childhood in Middletown, Ohio and after that she moved with her family to Charlotte, North Carolina, where she was discovered while shopping in a mall.


The brands she has worked until now are Gap, Victoria's Secret and J. C. Penney. Being a model she used to travell a lot and she worked in Australia for a short period of time. Amongst other important magazines she posed for: Teen Vogue, Cosmopolitan, FHM, Glamour, ELLE Girl, Seventeen, Spin, Lucire. 
She was seen in a 3 Doors Down music video and in 2006 and 2007 she was chosen to appear in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition. 
Her first video apparition is 'Lipshitz Saves the World' , a television pilot.


Paul Zimmerman, a football writer, says she is very smart and also funny.


Trivia :


- Height: 175 cm
- Measurements: 86.5/61/86.5
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Dress Size: 34
- Advertisements: American Eagle, Hollister
- Fashion Shows: Nordstrom
- She has four dogs and a cat.


Quotes :


- "The biggest challenge [in modeling] is seeing people I know get sucked into everything from the temptations to weight problems."


- "The biggest challenge is keeping my head on my shoulders. There are a lot of things girls can get sucked into in this lifestyle. You have to stay away from it. I remove myself from that."


- "I want to travel the world, make some money and meet some amazing people, and experience all of this that there is to experience because it's not something you get to do every day,"


- "Thankfully, I have good genes, but there's pressure to not gain weight because it's my job. It's tough at times because I'm a girl that loves candy."


- "When I was 10, I thought I would be the first lady president, and then on the side I would be an actress, and on the weekends [I would be] a veterinarian. That was my plan. So, yeah, I had high hopes."


Agencies :


- Click Model Management 
- Marilyn Agency.
Brooklyn Decker

Brooklyn Decker

Brooklyn Decker

Brooklyn Decker

Blog Archive